KightsofJad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KightsofJad

The source of community for all

HomeChatsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These are some of our associates in The majora's mask arg BomberGangKids: http://observatory.chatango.com/ Heroes of time: http://tinychat.com/Canthandlethetruth

A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Quote :
Enters the pod
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Quote :
You enter the pod and are brought to LIMBO 2.
------
LIMBO 2
There is a simulation pod and a box here. You hear RX say, "We have calculated the best basic clothing for you to wear as a male human." You wear a black, short-sleeved shirt. You wear nice, khaki pants. You wear brown shoes. An exit appears to the north. An exit appears to the south. 100 gold pieces appear in your inventory. RX says, "Go north for an armor shop and south for a weapon shop. You will need to buy almost everything in both of them, as we have placed in them the best equipment for a melee and slightly unarmed combatant such as yourself. You will still have money left over, hopefully. You can sell items for less than you bought them. You can use INVENTORY or I to check your inventory at any time. Use WIELD WEAPON-NAME to wield a weapon. Use WEAR ARMOR/CLOTHING-NAME to wear a piece of armor or clothing. Travel is through all 8 compass directions, IN, OUT, UP, and DOWN."
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Quote :
Goes to the weapon shop
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

In the future, use SOUTH to go south to a place that is south.

Quote :
You are in the weapon shop. Use LIST to check what's for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Quote :
List

forgot you actually said what direction they were in.
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Quote :
Shop Item List:
Rapier: 5gp
Longsword: 10gp
(buy either one of those)
Hidden Blade: 20gp
(buy that if you're into stealthy combat)
Battleaxe: 10gp
(buy that because I said so)
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Is it a one or two handed longsword
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Assume all swords are one-handed unless I say otherwise. How else do you expect to hold a shield?
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Quote :
Buy: Longsword, Battleaxe (Why.)
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Can I assume you're a fan of more aggressive combat? This may change over time, as stealth is very useful when you are alone. Also, you're getting the battleaxe because there will be times where you want to just get it out and destroy monsters with it. Heavier, but much more powerful.

Quote :
You pay 20 gold pieces and get the items. RX says, "Remember, use "I" to check your inventory. I suggest WIELDing that LONGSWORD now."
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Aggresive? Not really. more like I like speed, but the rapier will probably be too weak.
Quote :
Equip Longsword (/Weild, used to equip >_>
Walks to Armor shop (North, then North I assume)
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Ya shouldn'ta chosen melee then, but oh well, whatever. I'll try to cater to the interests of all players.

Quote :
You go north than north. I am taking the liberty of showing you the LIST automatically.
Shop Item List:
Breastplate with helmet and greaves to cover legs - 25 gp
(buy it for personal safety)
Pair of locked gauntlets - 10 gp
(buy so punching hurts and so you never drop your weapons cause they're secured by chains)
Light steel shield - 9 gp
(buy if you want it, I suggest it. note that, while armor is WORN, shields are WIELDed like weapons)
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

CAN I JUST SAY BUY EVERYTHING
Also I do like Melee combat. I'm just not into slow attacking.
Quote :
Buy, Armor Set, Gauntlets, and Sheild.
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

NNNNo.
I'm taking the liberty of having you wear and wield all that, as well as go south.
Also, remember, INVENTORY or I commands can take inventory. Also, EQUIPMENT or EQUIP commands can check what you are wearing and/or wielding.

Quote :
You go south and hear RX speak. "Please speak the words 'enter simulation' out loud now."

I am taking the liberty of having you do that.

Quote :
As soon as you utter the words 'enter simulation,' you are surrounded by a virtual swirl of light and end up in a completely virtual grassland with very 3 strange creatures roaming about. They are four-legged, and look kind of like dinosaurs, only not as big. They do, however, look just as ferocious. One spots you and comes over to you.
A robotic voice says, "SIMULATED COMBAT SEQUENCE INITIATED."

Player:
Health: 50/50
Enemy:
Health: ?/?

(Through an online coin flipper, I will determine who makes the first move. Heads is you, tails is your enemy. And it is heads. Take your move. No, I will not accept a command like KILL CREATURE or ATTACK CREATURE. Do something your character would actually DO. Like SLASH, for example.)
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Quote :
Slash at the most isolated enemy's legs
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 pm

I am choosing to take that as a "slash at the legs of the enemy that just charged me."

Now I will use the online coin flipper to flip 3 coins. If the majority is heads, you hit. If the majority is tails, you miss. And all 3 were heads.

Quote :
You succeed in cutting off both legs of the creature. It still tries to snap at you. (I used 5 coins for this attack due to a lack of legs.) It misses.
Player:
Health: 50/50
Enemy:
Health: ?/?
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Quote :
Slash at it's head
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Quote :
Since you have the distinct advantage I'm only using 1 coin for this attack.
HEADS!

LMAO I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 pm

FUCKING EDIT BUTTON. Sorry ><
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Heh. Also, you get 25 exp. 25 out of 1000.
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh wow didn't even notice you edited my post. Oh well. We get the point.
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Quote :
Look around the area
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote :
There is grassland all around. There are two of the creatures left.
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Are they close to eachother?
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Nnnno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone   A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Human Text Adventure - You Are Alone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KightsofJad :: General Discussion :: Role Playing-
Jump to: