KightsofJad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KightsofJad

The source of community for all

HomeChatsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These are some of our associates in The majora's mask arg BomberGangKids: http://observatory.chatango.com/ Heroes of time: http://tinychat.com/Canthandlethetruth

Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmiffmiff

Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) Empty
PostSubject: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 pm

A very large manor.

Locations:
General Store
Mansion Itself
Various Shops
Tower (Forbidden)
Whatever else should be here

((Seph, Av is visiting you. Av, you're visiting Seph. Have a conversation for a few posts while I... work on another location.))
Back to top Go down
Avia Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 pm

"So, Sophia!" Jane announced as she waltzed through the manor doors. After all, she was an invited guest to one of her best friends of all time. "Have you missed me yet?" The farmer girl laughed as she dropped her sack of clothing on the floor and opened her arms for a hug. It had been close to 5 years since she had seen her friend. Mostly because she had to help her aging father with the onion farm, after her brothers joined the army.
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

"Jane!" Sophia exclaimed as she rushed to embrace her friend. "It's so good to see you! How have you been?" She asked, Eager to see Jane again.
Back to top Go down
Avia Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:39 pm

"I've been as good as any onion farmer's daughter can be!" Jane squeezed Sophia tightly, before breaking the embrace. "How have you been? I still you are still living it up in style!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 pm

"I've been doing great, although, to be honest it does get frightfully dull here. I wish something interesting would happen." Sophia stated somberly as she stroked the creature on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Avia Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Jane stared at the creature on Sophia's shoulder for a few moments before speaking again. When she did, it wasn't exactly what Sophia probably expected. "What the heck is that thing!?!" She yelled, pointing dramatically at the strange being. Jane always had a flair for the dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Sophia, a little startled by Jane's sudden yell, took a second to recover before saying. "this? it's just Flower, he's been with me my entire life, I don't know what he is, actually, nobody does, I normally leave him in my room when we have guests or when I leave the manor, I'm sorry for suprising you like that, I hope you weren't scared."
Back to top Go down
mrmiffmiff

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Seph, you hear a sudden knocking noise coming from the doors. ((Did I mention you guys were inside?))

Av, you don't hear it.

Want proof? It was a Listen Check, therefore a Wisdom Check. The DC (roll needed) was 10.
Seph got a 14.
Seph in Silvestri Manor, listening for knocking. (1d20+3=14)

Av... got a 5.
Av in Silvestri Manor, listening for knocking. (1d20+2=5)
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam

Sephiriam

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:14 pm

"Hm? who could that be?" said Sophia after hearing a knock at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)   Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue: Silvestri Manor (Av and Seph start here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KightsofJad :: General Discussion :: Role Playing :: Steampunk-
Jump to: