KightsofJad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KightsofJad

The source of community for all

HomeChatsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These are some of our associates in The majora's mask arg BomberGangKids: http://observatory.chatango.com/ Heroes of time: http://tinychat.com/Canthandlethetruth

The convo's : a little more info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadshaddo

shadshaddo

The convo's : a little more info Empty
PostSubject: The convo's : a little more info   The convo's : a little more info EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 am

God where do i start....OK so though he didn't post until 4:25pm est a user named UPDATE logged into the kightsofjad chatroom at 4:23 pm est he told us that he was a puppet of bens and that ben had multiply personality disorder...anyway he told us a great deal of info but it may not be related 2 jad in any way and could just be a troll but giving him the benefit of the doubt I'll press on, he said that the game will be out in 3 weeks and 2 becareful because ben is defiantly trying some thing sinister with it and many other things that can be easily read aka im 2 lazy to type right now Wink
I have the convo saved and uploaded through about an hour or copying it with paint and is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?omehl1yphxap71i

unfortunately most of the info was erased due to a user not thinking Evil or Very Mad so if you were here please use your memory to try and piece the missing convo together

and until this is confirmed or even if its not i'm calling this a side quest so have fun Smile

Last edited by shadshaddo on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kill12999

kill12999

PostSubject: wolf extension   The convo's : a little more info EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 am

Later that night a person named Sdrawkcab or backwardS asked us if we wanted info that badly and it was beautiful how we struggled. he then posted http://oosu.net/wolf.php where a white page with the words The truth lies behind the mask. were highlighted at the top and what looked like 2 questions next to bars for inputting info. the first question was t...... me 2nd was f... she? the first one is through me and the 2nd is found she. credit goes to freya to finding this out. now if you put in the answers you are presented with a new set, only they both say 7/6.

Last edited by kill12999 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hubkaa

Hubkaa

PostSubject: Re: The convo's : a little more info   The convo's : a little more info EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 am

New set was decoded, too. 1st answer is Roswell, second one is Omaria. Credit for that goes to yoursoulismine1. After submiting that there's site with some text and two pictures (one appears when you hover your mouse over other one). Picture of BEN named elegy.jpg, and picture of moon named lonewolf.jpg. Also, right now if you highlight whole mask1.htm page you can se "RO" in the middle of distorted majora's mask thing - it wasn't there earlier.
Back to top Go down
shadshaddo

shadshaddo

PostSubject: Re: The convo's : a little more info   The convo's : a little more info EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 am

well the saga continues yesterday at around 6:21 a user named update had ben on 4 like 2 mins now the 1st thing we did is check if it was the same update so we asked whet grade she/he was in.....we never got an answer they kept deflecting the question then he tells us we need 2 kill jad so as 1 user said *spit take* so after that he tells us jad is sleeping and he knows the answers(even less reason to kill em) but then he mentions saras song and I link it real quick (mostly 4 ppl 2 hear it) and HE GOS BAT SHIT ON ME, and starts saying we need some mask and shit like that and then BEN IS UNLEASHED and Im apparently the reason he was....o....K and he says hes thanking me and posts a vid of him in a creepy fashion(as if he's ever not creepy) then he says its YOUR TURN to me now at this point if ben was coming i wanted 2 talk 2 em coz we missed our chance the day b4but he kept just saying he's after me or something and then a user by the name of MaskofShadshaddo comes in and says hes my mask...0_o also to note ben said jad was dead....ok if jad is dead how were we even gonna kill em? update seems 2 have some inconsistencys hell even his ip address was different but it could just be proxy.. i'd just like 2 apologize 4 acting like an ass yesterday and getting pissed 4 no reason, i hadn't had much sleep ..im sorry..... anyway ive screened the convo and uploaded it just like the last 1 but also when i went 2 get it last night i had....some issues with it that were creepy as hell so ill upload the pics of that 2 here:

convo2:http://www.mediafire.com/file/xxddsbykg0x3kn7/convo2.rar

creepy convo2:http://www.mediafire.com/file/81nita76p451ii2/convo%202%20O_0.rar

and a note real quick 1 we sent an email to ben yesterday...i havent got a reply yet
Back to top Go down
shadshaddo

shadshaddo

PostSubject: Re: The convo's : a little more info   The convo's : a little more info EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:51 pm

well its over and we may never no who made this but it was fun and idc so this ends the side quest noing it was a fake if u want to no more read jadusables youtbe

youtube.com/jadusable

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The convo's : a little more info   The convo's : a little more info Empty

Back to top Go down

The convo's : a little more info
Page 1 of 1